I bought a sewing machine last night. Nothing special. Something that I hope works (we bought it from Rick's brother's pawn shop). I just want to do things here and there like make baby blankets for my sister or finish the quilt I decided to start.
My confession is this though...I have SO many craft projects I almost didn't want another option.
I have a cross stitch I started in March of 2000. Yes you read that correctly. It is more than 50% finished. Probably about 60% done.
Then I have a blanket I started knitting in Oct 2005. I work on it now and then. Rick makes fun of me now when I work on it.
I have so many unfinished video/scrapbooking projects on my computer. These I want to finish more than anything else since they are something I want to share with my siblings. Maybe this winter...
Then there is my genealogy. That will be never ending...
So my confession...I sure start a lot of things that I don't finish!
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







2 comments:
Miiiichele!!
I am feeling your pain with the too many options..LOL... I have had the crafty bug bite me lately and I have like 3 or 4 different things i want to get done...frames being one!
When I read your post I had to laugh because I was even thinking about a sewing machine...I don't really sew so I thought o boy : start "ANOTHER" project ya know? But I still want one. But I shall wait. I wanted to make some \throw pillows the other day LOL. Anyway...such random confession of you! Ha!
Do you get a lot of stuff at that pond shop? never shopped one...hummm
When your nephew owns a pawn shop, your brother in law owns 3 and another owns a gun shop, it is easy to get stuff at a pawn shop. I have awesome golf clubs from there. The machine is having issues so it is going back this weekend. That is the other thing, being family I can return stuff. I was able to borrow a video camera for 2 months so I could convert those little tapes to full size tapes a few months ago. At least one of my projects was finished.
If you ever want to check them out, let me know and I will tell you which ones are "In the Family"
Post a Comment