Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seven Things

I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Build a house
2. Travel to England again
3. Travel to Hawaii with Rick
4. Cut my hair
5. Go to a race a Talledega
6. Go to a Packer's Game at Lambo Field (this is for Rick)
7. it's a secret

Seven Things I CAN Do:
1. Spend countless hours on the computer doing who knows what
2. Play the piano
3. Make others happy
4. Bake delicious stuff
5. Spend lots of money on things that will be used all the time
6. Crochet, cross stitch, knit and sew on a mediocre level
7. Giggle at most anything

Seven Things I CANNOT Do:
1. Grow finger nails
2. Remember my french and italian very well anymore
3. obliterate breast cancer
4. draw or paint
5. scrapbook without a computer
6. understand why Maddy likes to watch boxing
7. Run

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse:
1. His love and patient for and with me
2. His big chest
3. His ability to tolerate most anything I do
4. His never giving up on me even though I turned him down 3 times!
5. The way he makes me laugh all the time
6. His tenderness and ability to cry as much as I do
7. His willingness to do anything and everything to make me happy and make sure I am safe

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Dood (Thank you Rick for getting me attached to this!)
2. Good Afternoon/Good Morning, Prime West, He is unavailable may I take a message or put you through to his voice mail? 9In reference to calls for my boss.)
3. So...
4. Anyway....
5. Oh Crap, I can't remember what I was going to say
6. What do you want for dinner?
7. Um, I don't know

Seven Celebrity Crushes:-
1. George Eads
2. George Cluney (I just don't want to hear his views on things)
3. Mark Gooselar (Zack, Saved by the Bell)
4. Matt Damon (as long as he isn't talking)
5. Christiane Bale - If he would get rid of that mole near his eye on his nose. I see that and think...nah he isn't that good looking
6. Ricky Martin - ok not so much anymore. I thought he might be gay but when I heard he adopted twins, that just confirmed it. He HAS to be gay.
7. Ricky Sticky Flypaper - His picture has been in the paper lots for Tennis Tournaments, does that count as being a celebrity?

Seven People Who I Think Should Do This:
1. Heather
2. Darci
3. LaDawn
4. I don't think there is anyone else who really does surverys on their blogs that reads my blog

1 comment:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I will do your tag. I have to get some time this weekend. Sorry, I am behind on everything. I like your crushes. However, I have to say that they all lose their appeal if they talk. All except for Ricky. He cracks me up!