Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Ideas

I remembered something this morning related to my last post I wanted to share. It is actually something serious and it works!
When it comes to keeping socks straight...before my sister got married all 3 of us girls basically wore the same underwear and the same socks. Our names all start with M as well BUT our nick names do not. We put our first initial of our nick name on the tags of our panties and on the ball of our socks with sharpies. This way it wouldn't was away nor would it be seen. This totally worked!!

Also...Rick keeps a tooth brush in our basket with all the cleaning supplies. I don't know what he uses it for but he uses it regularly. Whenever our grout starts looking bad, he rips it up and re-grouts. When cleaning the floor...he sprays it with windex when he is done so that it has a shine to it. It totally works too! I don't know what I would do without him. I just don't clean floors!

1 comment:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You married a total stud. Way to go. Great idea for the socks. I am going to have to employ that in several areas of life.