Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vacation

I know I just returned from vacation not even a month ago but I am ready to go again. From December 2006 to November 2007 we went to Disneyland, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Cancun. Since November 2007 we have to be Seattle. Not that we didn't have a great time, I just want to get out and travel some more and see more things. I guess I need more things to take photos of too. Hmmm how to remedy this....

3 comments:

Mary said...

You are so funny. It is always fun to get away, huh? I love vacations, but it is true, when you get home, it is kind of like, let's go back! haha. How are things with you and Rick? Anything new? Take care :)

Monica said...

I think going on vacations is addictive--the more you go, the more you want to go! I'm always suffering from withdrawal! Good thing I'm going to Vegas with the little boys at the end of the month, so I'll get a little fix. :)

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Wait till you have kids and you are homebound constantly. An evening at Training Table will seem like a vacation. Honestly though, I am totally with you. I really need a vacation. I know that we just came back from St. George but, vacations with kids are not relaxing at all.