Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rock Band!

I still haven't figured out how to save my mini dvd files to my computer from my video camera. I can view them but they just don't want to save.

This was our latest adventure with Rock Band. Jimmy heard what a great time we had in Seattle with it so he decided to purchase Rock Band 2 which came out last week. (In Seattle we were on the XBox in Utah we are on the P3. Not that is really matters.)
We had a big family dinner with most of our cousins and Jimmy brought the whole hook up for us to play. As you can see, it was a hit! It was SOOOO much fun. It is great with everyone being old and taking turns too. There were no fist fights but then again, the mosh pit wasn't really that rocking. At least not before Rick and I left. I hear Jake (my cousin) does a wicked job at the Beastie Boys and his wife Monica, rocks on any 80's song at singing. We just need to unlock some more songs with some cow bells! These were the groupies

4 comments:

Monica said...

Hee hee! Awesome photos! That was so fun! :)

Michele said...

I so agree. That was some good times. I remember trying to play Dance Dance Revolution at your home...sorry but this is way more fun that trying to move my butt all over the place!

heather said...

I've never played Rock Band but it sure looks like fun...do you own it?

Michele said...

I don't but my brothers do. One in Utah and one in Seattle. Makes it so I don't need to spend the money but I still get to enjoy it.