But first...this might have been a different visit but it was within the same week...we got there and Jimito started bawling. Usually he is so excited to see Rick and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. Jimmy was able to find out though..Jimito had left his hook at his friend's house. Fortunately the friend lived only 2 houses away. Jimito is SO funny. I don't know if he is still doing it and since Carrie hasn't had a chance to blog about it, I will. (By the way, Maddy decided to call him Jimito = Hee Mee Toe = Little Jimmy) Jimito had to have his gear hooked into his shorts everyday before he would get dressed. He had to have his dager and sword and gun all in the pockets and painters hook thing before he would get dressed.
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







1 comment:
So funny! Love the funny face...tag you are it!
Post a Comment