So apparently our trunk or treat is a young men's/ young women's thing at church. They are going to a corn maze this year and therefore we will NOT be having a trunk or treat. This is all my home teacher's fault too. Don't you worry, I will be having a talk with him about it.
Thanks for all the great ideas. I guess it is nice to know I don't have to do anything but still, we had SO much fun last year.
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







2 comments:
That stinks you aren't having one! I love Halloween! :) How are things going for you guys?! I can't believe Rick is going to be 50! He doesn't look like it AT ALL. Not like that is old, haha. Anyway, take care :)
Trunk or treat is stupid anyway. ALso, I like your picture on the right with the house and the flowers :)
Post a Comment