
I have decided that I want to go to Disneyland for our 2nd anniversary in December. I don't know if it will happen but I am going to see what I can do to try and make it happen. Does anyone have any thoughts on where to get the best prices? I used Get-Away-Today for our Honeymoon and a friend in San Diego said his best experience is with Costco. I don't want to spend a lot of money so I really don't know if I can make this happen or not. I thought I would blog and see if anyone had any ideas...also, we don't drive so we will be flying, if we go.







3 comments:
I have a friend who got the Disney rewards credit card...they use it like cash and pay it right off. Apparantly you earn Disney Dollars, and they do it every year. They also take their own food. We eat in Toon Town which is a lot less expensive.
I have one of those cards too and it works really well inside of the park. We use get away today and we use Costco. Holly Farmer from our graduating class (facebook) is an authorized Disney travel planner and she can get amazing deals for you.
We did a City Pass, it worked pretty well for what we wanted.
Post a Comment