Today I decided to wait a little bit later in the day to see if anything happened throughout the for which I should be grateful. Well as I have been sitting on my behind at my computer playing my games 2 great movies have been on TV - So tonight I am Thankful for
Cable TV. It enriches my life. I am able to watch movies such as
Talladega Nights and
Night at the Roxbury, or things like How It's Made. I am turn my brain off and just be entertained for hours on end or I can actually learn something. It also keeps me from being lonely at night and I know it helps Rick during the day. Tomorrow we will be able to watch Soccer (GO ReAL!) and Football (GO Utes), while still getting things done at home. Yep, I sure am grateful for TV and we will save the DVR for another thankful blog. (It deserves it's own.)
Yes I am noticing that I indulge in things many people try limit in their lives - It's good to be me!
2 comments:
yay!!! I love tv :)
I love How it's made. I could watch those kinds of shows all day long.....and crochet.
Post a Comment