Since Monica happens to be the only one to comment on this blog and want to know what is up with the name, she is the only one that can read this blog. hahaha
We all have nicknames in life. My grandpa used to call me Shelly-o-nee (At least that is it phonetically.) Marissa = Rissy= Pissy Rissy or Rissa = Rashes. Maddy = Poco
Rick's family had them too. For the 3 younger boys there were/are Cory = Cory-ory-um-phan-tree, Scott = Scotty Tissue and last but not least Rick= Ricky Sticky Flypaper.
Shelly-o-nee is just lame for using when setting things up like a blog name. Somewhere along the line Rick and I call me Mrs. Flypaper. (That is my name on my PS3 if any of you want to find and add me. I have an awesome icon of a little fly.)
The rs in our domain techinically stands for Rick and Shel Flypaper but it could always be ricky sticky.
So there is the explaination...this comes from this and that comes from that...Greek. The root of all words are greek. (Yes I watched my Big Fat Greek Wedding just last week.)
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







2 comments:
Thanks a lot! I thought that I commented too. Maybe I will stop! I have actually had trouble with my cookies lately and couldn't leave feedback or post on facebook. However, I do like the fact that I am chopped liver.
Wow! Now there is a piece of trivia for you!!
Post a Comment