Obviously I happen to have too much time on my hands today. I am not sure if this is post 5 or 6 including my photography ones.
I was just thinking about facebook...
Because of facebook I am now in contact with friends from my ward, high school and even family members. I think it is a great thing. When I first joined I wanted to add everyone I knew. Then I realized that lots of these people don't even talk or say hi to me. Heck I even deleted one person once I looked him up in the year book and remembered he was a jerk! hahaha I have decided to not add anyone that shows up in the "people you might know" category anymore. I figure that I show up in theirs, why don't they add me?
Then there are the people I try to add and they ignore me. What is up with that??? I just don't get it. If someone tried to add me I would be all...dood - that person thinks highly enough of me to want to be friends. How cool is that? Of course I would add them! This has happened with several people including one of my best friends from high school. I just don't get it. Yeah he had a crush on me in high school and I was too stupid to realize it but we stayed friends for a long time. Even after he got another girl friend. Then there is my neighbor from childhood. He is gay and I can understand why he doesn't want to add me but still...is someone worked that hard to try and find me I would be, an old friend? Hell Yeah! (Don't worry I don't talk like this when teaching primary.)
Then there is the new facebook layout. I so do not like it. I can't find the games on there as easily as I used to...also the never ending movie quiz has become much harder! I am still #1 of all my friends who do have it installed and I am ranked in the top million of everyone who has it.
So if you decide to get on facebook, look me up! I will be your friend and send you things on there all the time!
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







2 comments:
Yeah, the new Facebook layout is awful!
I think in some cases people don't check their Facebook accounts very regularly, and maybe that's why they don't add you. Or in some cases maybe you have a better memory and they don't remember you as well as you remember them. At least that's what I keep telling myself when it happens to me... *sniff sniff* :)
I think that facebook is addictive. Especially now that I have it on my phone too. I have to ask you though, who did you have a crush on and were friends with? Tell me in an email. You have peaked my curiosity.
Post a Comment